Data Protection Policy
Naxxum Group is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. This policy explains how we collect, use, and share your personal data, and how you can control your privacy settings.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in a few ways:
- When you contact us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or contact us with a question.
- When you use our website, such as when you browse our pages or download our content.
- From other sources, such as when you connect your social media account to our website.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as sending you our newsletter or responding to your questions.
- Improve our website and services.
- Send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters or promotional offers.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with:
- Our third-party service providers, who help us provide our services, such as hosting our website or sending our marketing emails.
- Other companies within the Naxxum Group, for the purposes described in this policy.
- Government agencies or other organizations, if required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These steps include:
- Using physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect your data.
- Limiting access to your data to authorized employees and contractors.
- Encrypting your data when it is transferred over the internet.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data erased.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by email or through a prominent notice on our website.
This policy is effective as of March 8, 2023.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your choices and settings, such as language and font size, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit the site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website.
How to manage cookies
You can manage cookies in your browser. Most browsers allow you to accept, reject, or delete cookies. You can also block cookies from specific websites.
To find out more about how to manage cookies, please refer to your browser's help documentation.
Naxxum Group is committed to operating in an ethical and transparent manner. We believe that corruption is a serious crime that undermines the rule of law and erodes public trust. This policy sets out our commitment to preventing corruption and to taking action against it if it does occur.
What is corruption?
Corruption is the abuse of entrusted power for private gain. It can take many forms, including bribery, extortion, fraud, and nepotism. Corruption can have a devastating impact on individuals, businesses, and societies.
Our commitment to preventing corruption
We are committed to preventing corruption in all of our activities. We have a zero-tolerance policy for corruption and we will take action against any employee or business partner who engages in corrupt practices.
Our procedures for preventing corruption
We have a number of procedures in place to prevent corruption, including:
- Code of conduct: We have a code of conduct that sets out our expectations for ethical behavior. The code of conduct is available to all employees and business partners.
- Training: We provide training to all employees on the prevention of corruption. The training covers the definition of corruption, the different forms of corruption, and the consequences of engaging in corrupt practices.
- Monitoring: We monitor our activities to identify and prevent potential corruption risks. We have a whistleblowing policy that allows employees to report suspected corruption anonymously.
What to do if you suspect corruption
If you suspect corruption, please report it to your manager or to the compliance department. You can also report it anonymously through our whistleblowing policy.
Our commitment to taking action against corruption
If we become aware of corruption, we will take action to investigate and hold those responsible accountable. We will also take steps to prevent future corruption.
By following this policy, we are committed to creating a culture of integrity and transparency at Naxxum Group.